Sally loves leading group workshops - they’re known for being inclusive, dynamic, transformational and fun! Different from private singing lessons, these voice sessions provide an opportunity to explore your full vocal potential, blend with collective sound, learn from others, sink into individual exercises, or fly solo whilst supported by the group.
No prior vocal training or experience is required to attend. Anyone can start his or her vocal journey; it’s never too late to start!
Workshops can cover any aspect of voice from - singing to spoken word. Each workshop will outline its focus. Most workshops are held in Auckland.
Focus for workshops can cover
- Breathing and body connection
- Freeing tension that impedes vocal freedom
- Range and expression
- Authentic and centered sound
- Developing listening skills, following, mirroring sound
- Vocal ‘play’ or improvisation
- Working with ‘extended’ voice
- Exploring the voice and an instrument for sound
- Blending with collective sound
- Working with song (solo song or group choir)
- Harmonizing with others
- Solo work within a group
- Vocal Health